Tuesday 16 April 2013

Semicolon Project 461

Today on the 16th of April 2013
Everyone who self harms, is suicidal, depressed, has anxiety, is unhappy, going through a broken heart, just lost a loved one, etc should have drawn a semicolon on their wrist. Like I did:



This semicolon represents a sentence the author could've ended, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life.

I felt like blogging about this because not everyone is comfortable when it comes to talking about what they have been through & how they feel about life or what's going on.
So to all of you reading my blog keep it in mind that I'm here to talk and listen. If you ever need me. I've been thought a lot of rough situations and other stuff. 
Remember that whenever you feel unwanted, not loved or worthless, there will always be someone there for you and that thinks you're none of that and that loves you very much. You might not notice them or think they care but they do.
Trust me on this.

Email me: misscheerful28@gmail.com           or          Tweet me @misscheerful|28



Much love,
Maria xox

2 comments: