Monday 26 August 2013

Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Face Scrub -Review-

Hello,

Guy I don't even know how to start this post!
This product is amazing seriously it's been a life saver!
I use it everyday while I'm taking shower, I gently scrub it all over my face (specially places where I get the most acne and the places I put a lot of make up (of course to be secure that no make up is left after I used the wipes) then I leave it for about a minute (when you feel like it's kinda burning your face but it's just the product doing his job) and then I take it off normally.
Instantly you feel your face go softer and you feel it breathing ( you feel like its clean).
I do it everyday and i can really see the change (i've been using for about two weeks now).


I really recommend this product!!

Much Love,
Maria xox

2 comments:

  1. Maybe i should tell monica about this product, have you told her about it!? :)

    Ana xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i have but she says that Clearasil products makes her skin break down so idk haha

    Maria xox

    ReplyDelete