Sunday 1 September 2013

GCSE Results

Hello,

On Thursday 22nd of August I got my GCSE results which I had been stressing over it for about two months. Last year when I got my english lang. and my maths results I was really disappointed because I thought I did pretty well due to the fact that I did everything my teacher told me to do but the grades boundaries changed and my grades went down hill and then again this year they changed the grade boundaries and I got really worried because what if I had gotten bad grades again then I wouldn't be able to go to the college I wanted and anxiety was hitting me bad but on the 22nd when I opened my envelope and saw my results I was really happy with it. I'm glad I got the grades I needed even though I think I could've done better but for someone who moved to London four years ago and didn't know any english I done pretty well.


Much Love,
Maria xox

4 comments:

  1. you did amazing, im so proud of you and cant believe it was only 4 years ago that you came over here, feel like ive known you forever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :)

    http://www.thestarlight92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete