Tuesday 19 August 2014

Explanation!

Hello Lovelies,

I know it’s been over six months since I posted anything over here, and the reason for that is that if you have read all my posts you would know that I'm currently in sixth form and exam season was coming up and I got cut up revising and having panic/anxiety attacks all the time from the time we started revision till results day which was last week.
It's been a very hard past few months for me, as I didn’t really like the environment I was in and also wasn’t doing the courses I really wanted and with that all other personal problems (like family, illness and ect.) I will admit I kind of lost motivation to write posts and write/ find new content to share with you guys, and whenever I did I felt like it was of best quality so i never gone through posting it so yeah.

After all the revision and things I did my exams and I felt like I did okay (well at least I thought I would get the grades to at least get a place for next year in this sixth form even though I wasn’t planning on staying there) I wanted to be my choice to move not have them telling me I didn’t get the required grades to continue and the only way I would be able to stay would be to only continue my BTEC IT, which I wasn’t enjoying very much but somehow, I got the highest grade in.
So results day came (14th of august) and i got my results back.
I got a distinction star which is equivalent to A-Level grade A* in BTEC IT, I got a B for my AS photography, an E on my AS Media (was 8 marks away from a D, which would have been an pass) and an U in psychology which I wasn’t surprised about because I was never good at in when taking exams so yeah.

I was pretty disappointed especially with my media grade as I thought I would at least get a D but oh wells now at the end of this week I will be going to another college to do an interview and hopefully enrolling there for the following courses:
AS Media Studies
AS Film Studies
AS Creative Writing
And either A2 Photography if the college has the same exam board or re do AS Photography and try and get an A.

So this post it's mostly to give you guys a update of what’s been going on in my life. I will be going to Majorca next week and I will be back on the 1st of September, so I will have another post up before I go but I will be taking loads photos and probably buy some things there and I will have a Majorca post either on the next day that I come back or someday during the week that I come back.

I’m sorry for being gone for so long but next time before I disappear I will warn you guys haha.


Comment down below how is your summer break going? And if you got your results back recently (GCSE or A-Levels) comment down below your thoughts and if you want to talk about anything either e-mail me on misscheerful28@gmail.com or tweet me @misscheerful28 

Much Love,
Maria-Eduarda xox

No comments:

Post a Comment