Tuesday 18 February 2014

Three posts in one!!

Hello lovelies,

So as you can tell by the title this post will be very long and mixed with three different subjects. this first term back after christmas was the shortest and most stressful term ever! starting course works, deadlines for course works and guess what more work during this half term (e.g. filming the media course work.. doing my 1st film of photographs for my photography exam preparation) ufff ca it just be summer already?!

Anyways first of all i promised you guys over on twitter that i was going to post my valentines look but i didn't get to post it before valentines as i moved houses on the saturday before Vdays and i only managed to get full access to internet on valentines day and after that I have been busy filming and taking pics for my course works.

So here is the final look and the products i've used!








































Products used: MUA Pro-Base Primer, MUA  Blusher on the shade Lolly, Rimmel London Stay Matte powder on the shade 001 transparent, MUA Poptastic pallet in which i used the two shades on pink and the purple shade on top of the light pink. Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer on the shade 26 Noir, collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner on the shade black, Maybelline  fit me concealer on the shade 15, Rimmel London scandal eyes show off mascara Collection 2000 Naturally Matt foundation on the shade 3 Beige, Maybelline Baby lips Hydrate, Natura Faces on the shade Coral Doce.

Tools used: For the blush i used my new Elf Bronzing Brush, for the powder i always use the models own Powder brush, eyelash curler from Eleganttouch and for the shadows i used the body shop eye brushes i used the shading brush and the big one to blend in the colours.

And that was my Valentines make up look for the hair i just took it out of my ponytail and brushed out the nots (pretty much my just woke up kinda hair xD)

Moving on to the second par of this post… i managed to ordered some things from elf before i moved and i received last Thursday and i decided to share it with you guys what I got which according to my dad the postman left it under the front door carpet xD



So yeah i got those goodies and till now i've only tried the bronzing brush and i love it!!

And the third and last part of this post is to tell you guys that i created a Instagram just for blog related things which you can go follow it and i'll certainly follow back.


So this is pretty much it, on staturday i'll be back to a better quality post, so sorry about this one but yeah. 
Any post requests? leave them down in the comments.
Much Love,
Maria xox

6 comments:

  1. Olá Maria Rodrigues,
    Amei o seu blog, muito lindo aqui.
    Seu cabelo é muito lindo.
    Amei o seu look do Valentine's day.
    Beijoss :)

    www.glamour-secrets.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute makeup!
    Enjoy your brushes! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, let me know.
    Here's my blog:
    iamcarmenflower.blogspot.com
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! I love e.l.f products (:
    I was wondering how you were able to show the people who added you to circles on google plus. I can't seem to get it right and how do it. Can you tell me? (Please respond back on my blog so I can see or I'll forget to come back) Thank you!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete