Monday 28 October 2013

OOTD - Fall Edition + Casio Watch*

Hello lovelies, 
It's fall!! Well yeah it's been fall for a couple of weeks now Maria c'mon but I'm finally doing a OOTD :D
I'd have modeled it out but I've been having some horrible back pains so I didn't even bother trying to do it, but I promise that my next OOTD or fashion ralated post I will model it out xD 

   
So as you can see if a big baggy arctic monkeys jumper with a skater skirt from last years new look collection xD and plain black and white converses.As you can see its a marylin monroe vintage neck lace which I got it at the start of the year in Camden town. 
Now the accessories, I choose this beautiful Casio watch.. Which matches my skirt and also fits in very well with autumn and the vintage trend we teenagers have going on right now xD Then there's this awesome wrap purple bracelet that I had it for ages (got it in Brazil.

So yeah this is it for my OOTD for the fall. What have you been wearing this Fall?
What kind of colours you like to wear during autumn and winter?
Let me know in the comments.

Much Love,
Maria xox




11 comments:

  1. I love this look, the mixture of gig girl (the jumper) with girly girl (the skirt) the colours are perfect and the outfit is right on trend. Your necklace also brings some uniqueness to the outfit, and i love a good casio watch. I love plums in the fall as well as berry colours! :)
    haha

    Love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Especially the necklace! I followed you on here and bloglovin'. Check out my blog if you get the chance!

    xoxo.


    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casio watch! and the jumper is super cute too :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody love this outfit, so quirky!
    Love your blog, now following!
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee Arctic Monkeys! Your jumper is way too cool! Great Outfit! Followed! xoxo

    That Quirky Panda
    www.thatquirkypanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete