Sunday 6 October 2013

September Favourites

Hello lovelies,

I know its been nearly two weeks since I posted something but I'll be writing two posts today and posting them at different times.
I know I'm a bit late with my september favourites but here it is..



There's not much things that I enjoyed using or doing as most of the time I was writing essays.
Starting with beauty favourites something I've been enjoying since summer is the Fit Me foundation by maybelline on the shade 120 classic ivory. As this foundation is very light light on your skin and makes you feel like you're hardly wearing anything.



Another I've used a lot this month is the famous Fit Me concealer by Maybelline in the shade 15. As every blogger/ beauty vlogger has been talking a bout this concealer since Maybelline announced it i got it as you saw on my mini haul  post. It's exactly like the foundation light but very good coverage (well if you're going for a very natural look).


Moving on from face beauty products to lashes. If you have been with me since I started my blog you would know that I LOVE the Rimmel The Scandaleyes mascara (the orange with black sell line packaging) but I've been feeling like that one was too much for my eyes as I used nearly everyday, when I would get home I would look in the mirror and it looked like a had a black eye as the mascara smudged and had me question myself if I looked like that the whole day so I gave the Scandaleyes show off mascara also by Rimmel. The difference between them is that the brushes are designed differently. Don't get me wrong I still love the Scandaleyes mascara but for a day-to-day basis I would rather use the Scandaleyes Show Off mascara because as the brush is smaller and curvier not much product goes to you lashes again giving you a more natural look.


Moving on to Lips care. This past month I've been loving the Baby Lips Hydrate Lip balm (moisturiser). It literally does what it says on the packaging, it leaves your lips more hydrated and soft and more heathy looking. As I forgot to get a picture of just the Candle I'm just going to mention it here xD. This Candle is literally heaven leaves nearly the whole house smelling like Very Cherry Jelly Belly.


Now for my fashion favourite this month was definitely My new leopard neon print scarf from Primark, you can see more about it in my mini haul post.

And Finally for my book favourite this month it has to be the only book I had time to read, even hough I only read a few pages I have a feeling that I'm going to love it.


So this is it for this month's favourite. So how about you? Have you tried and loved any of the things OI mentioned? Or better what have you been loving through out the past month?

Much Love,
Maria xox




8 comments:

  1. Woah, where did you get that candle? I would love to wake up to the smell of jelly beans!

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Baby Lips lip balms too, although I've sort of strayed away from them to try different balms. I'm definitely checking the book out, the cover looks interesting! (I swear I normally don't judge a book by its cover, haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh im still on the baby lips fever haha & you should definitely check it out is amazing xox

      Delete
  3. Ooo I bet that jelly bean candle smells awesome!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candle looks great :D Bet it smells amazing!
    Lovely post :)
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete