Friday 31 January 2014

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick -Review-

Hello  Lovelies,
So I got this  Moisture Renew Lipstick from Rimmel for a long time now and never maniged to show it to you guys what I bought that day but oh wells lets get to the review.





I don't know if i ever mentioned to you guys that I'm not a big fan of lipsticks, I'm more of a lip balm kind of girl but this one has turned into one of my favourites lip product for this past few weeks because it's so moist and doesn't dry your lips after you had it on for an hour or so, it's very pigmented swell but i don't like bright colours on my lips that much so i only put one coat of it and get a tissue to take out the excess to get the right amount of redness i want.
Loved this product, I'm already planning to buy the nude and the Oxford Street Fushia or the Coral Britannia shade of this collection.
Overall this lipstick is the amazing and has definitely got me into wearing lipstick more often.


How about you, have you tried any of the shades from this collection? 
and also what is your favourite shade of lipstick you like to wear the most?
Leave it down in the comments.

Much Love,
Maria xox

1 comment:

  1. Nice colour lipstick.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete