Saturday 1 February 2014

Monthly Favourites -January 2014-

Hello lovelies,
As most of you would agree that January is the month where we normally don't have that many favourites but I've managed to gather five beauty products and a couple of snacks that I've enjoyed the most through out this first month of the year.



The first product is the MUA Pro-Base Primer which if you follow me on twitter you would know that I've had this for about three months, now trying it out and it seems to be the best drugstore primer I've tried. 
The second product is the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Wash which i got it last week and use it every morning before i go to college which works very well together with the Clean & Clear morning every shine control daily facial scrub which i use it when i take shower and both of this products does exactly what it says on the bottle it leaves my skin oil free all day.
The next product is the Naturally Matt Foundation by Collection on the shade Beige 3 which has becomes my new day-to-day foundation this winter as it leaves my skin flawless for about 6 hours (which is normally as long as i allow my face to stay with make up on) it doesn't have the best coverage but if you have been with me long enough you'd know that i like my make up as natural as possible so the only thing i expect the foundation to do is to cover a little bit of the red blemishes other than that the concealer should do the job.
The last beauty product that I've loved this month is the Exaggerate Water Proof Eye Definer by Rimmel London on the shade 26| Noir which it's been my waterline eye liner for as long as i can remember.

Moving on from Beauty products. So my snake recently have contained just the Cadbury Bournville Classic Dark Chocolate and started my addiction again to the Lipton Ice Tea Peach flavour. 



Well this is pretty much it, sorry for the bad quality photos it's because I'm moving houses next week and most of my things including my camera are already packed and ready to move so yeah. When I'm settled in the new house I'll do a room tour video/ post and might even start doing youtube videos.. hopefully everything works out with this idea, because i tried before and i've never gone through with posting it because i always felt self conscious about how i looked in it but I'll give it a try once again. 

Also leave it down in the comments what products you've been enjoying this past month and what kind of posts would you like to see it next on the blog.. I've been struggling with new ideas.. it would be awesome if you guys helped me out.

Much Love,
Maria xox

9 comments:

  1. Omg I've never seen the clean and clear morning energy shine control range. And Im always on the hunt for some face cleansers that control my shine. I have really oily greasy skin so might give this a try. Great post! X

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh i got them in my local tesco's store haha & yeah give it a try its amazing & thank youu

      Maria xox

      Delete
  2. I love clean and clear skincare products, great choices :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post doll, that dark chocolate looks so yummy! :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks here! I also love the chocolate <3

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete